The Microtronics BlueForce Impact Force Gauge is an impact force gauge for automatic/power operated doors/gates, which complies with standards EN 12445 and EN 12453.
Imada BlueForce Impact Force Gauge: one of a kind, with dual Bluetooth and USB interface.
Thanks to the PC-LINK mode, Blue Force can also be linked up to a handheld computer or a PC during testing, allowing immediate viewing of the graph and values, as a well as immediate access to test results.
The comfortable handle, in an accessible and ergonomic position, ensures a steady grip and matchless manoeuverability; the handle is also easy to remove (using the key supplied) and can be rotated by 180 (i.e. turned upside down).
- Software installation and set-up becomes even more straightforward!
- Offers a fully independent operation mode, in which the parameters and mathematical averages can be displayed
- Options include: sending, deleting and browsing saved tests (all using an interactive menu).
- Blue Force is a dual purpose gauge, as it incorporates both a display and internal storage allowing up to 50 measurements to be saved.
- With the plug'n'go receiver device supplied, the measurements can be conveniently transferred using wireless technology.
Blueforce complete kit comes supplied with, the BlueForce gauge, software, Bluetooth device, spanner for handle, instruction manual and Calibration Certificate
|Accuracy||0 - 400 N: 1%|
401-1000 N: 2%
1001 - 1400 N: 4%
1401 - 2000 N: 5%
|Range||0 - 2000 N |
|Current Absorbed||min. 4mA, average 12mA, max. 80mA |
|Measuring Interval||6 sec. sampling 1Ksmp/s |
|Interface||BLUETOOTH - USB 1.1 |
|Power||9V battery |
|Weight||1.8 kg 10% |
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||280mm. X 80mm. X 50mm. 5% |
During the use, the instrument has to be supported in way to not alter the results of measures.
The optional accessories, (thanks to the fast-joint mechanism), permit to carry out measures by using only one hand, while with the other hand it is possible to drive the opening/closing device.
Two versions are available: The Linear Extension, for measures at 30 or 50 cm. and Angular Extension, for measures from 0,5 mt. to 2,5 mt.